Saturday, February 28, 2015

Snow Day

I've lived in NC for my whole life. Alex, on the other-hand, only for a few years. So I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when he told me that he had never built a snowman. So obviously, I had to show them how it was done.

We had the best time playing in the snow! We built snowmen, built a snow monster, snowball fights, snow angels, & I tackled Alex to the ground. It was such a perfect morning! I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.












It slightly looks like a crime scene. The red stuff is sprinkles! :P







<3 And my new favorite picture of us.....He is perfect. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Surprise!

Alex & I are getting married on April 23rd  & moving to Florida that week. Everything happened so fast so we wanted to kind of upd...