Monday, February 1, 2016

Why NC Is The Best State To Live In...




I thought everyone lived this way but I guess not 💁🏻. My thoughts :

1. You can't beat NC bbq. You just can't. 
2. When I was in NYC at Olive Garden we asked if they had sweet tea. The waiter just laughed and said "Yes, but probably not the way you're use to it." -- sweet, iced, cold tea is the best thing ever & if you haven't had it then you haven't lived. 
3. I know exactly where "yonder" is. I must remember this when visiting other states because no one will know what I am talking about.
4. Florida, New York.. People ask where I am from because they say I have an "accent". Y'all are the ones with the accent. 
5. Seeing tobacco fields is so pretty - just looking at it-not smoking it. #dontsmokekids
6. I have hung out in a field many times...I wouldn't call it partying. But there were always nice bonfires and good music.
7. Seeing teenagers hanging around their cars in a parking lot for hours on the weekends...People don't do this in other states?? Didn't realize until Alex pointed out he had never heard of such a thing before. But he can't talk because everything really crazy happens in Florida :P.
8. Raleigh & Charlotte are two different worlds. Charlotte wins.
9. Cook-Out is one of the best places to eat & they have over 40 flavors of milkshakes...I feel sorry for the people who don't have a Cook-Out nearby. 
10. You have to watch The Andy Griffith Show. Because living in a small town in NC is basically Mayberry. 
11. Yes I have waited long periods of time to see Christmas lights. I've been to McAdenville now I need to see Tanglewood!
12. Verizon Wireless Amphitheater will always be called Verizon. Seen some of the best concerts there.
13. Nothing begins the fall like a state fair or any other local festivals or fairs. 
14. In the summer you can't visit family member neighbor's house without leaving with something from their garden or something homemade. I'm not complaining.
15. Don't other states buy vegetables in the side of the road in the summertime??? You get some of the best veggies at those places.
16. NC & SC are completely different states.
17. Surprisingly I haven't visited Wilmington yet & I love Myrtle Beach.
18. Bojangles has the best fries ever. 
19. You have to visit the mountains. You just have to. & while you're there-go to the Biltmore House. 
20. Lastly, Cheerwine is one of the best drinks ever. This drink needs to expand to other states because it's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Surprise!

Alex & I are getting married on April 23rd  & moving to Florida that week. Everything happened so fast so we wanted to kind of upd...