Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snowed In



We were almost halfway through February & had 0 snow. I figured, well, by this point...we aren't going to get any because it will soon be Spring.

I was wrong.

Alex lives 1 & 1/2 hours north of where I live-so they usually get a bit more snow than I do. 

I happened to be here when it decided to snow. 

Unfortunately, firefighters don't get days off because of the weather. So while he was working his 24 hour shift I was just relaxing in bed looking out the window watching the snow fall. Wishing that Alex was here so we could go out in the snow. 

I was desperate for Alex to come back home I sent him this-



Being here without him only led to me eating tons of the chocolates that he got me for Valentine's Day. I mean...they were there...and I'm going to eat them all eventually. So why not eat them all at once?? Dove chocolates are da bessssst. Plus they have little happy/positive sayings underneath each chocolate. 



I also got some snuggles with a dog wearing a sweater. Her name is Zoey.





Since my texts begging Alex to come home didn't work (couldn't people just put off getting sick or setting things on fire for just one day?) I decided to relax.

I snuggled up under the blankets...with food, laptop, Gone Girl book, & The Hunger Games on tv.





It was so pretty falling, but the ice leftover is not so good. Although it is extending my time here by a few days because of the roads being ice covered. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Surprise!

Alex & I are getting married on April 23rd  & moving to Florida that week. Everything happened so fast so we wanted to kind of upd...